24 February 2011

SALE!

Time to make room for the new Spring/Summer items at the Affordable Wardrobe Shop.
All suits and outerwear coats are now on sale. Tons of deals, so check it out.

p.s. please pardon my occasional shamelessness. I promise not to turn this blog into an ad for the shop, but sometimes it helps to drum up some action.

p.p.s. tall men, stay tuned. I recently uncovered a stash of un-worn Italian sports jackets in long sizes from the likes of Brioni, Luciano Barbera and Giancarlo Isaia. They will be available for sale some time over the coming weekend.

5 comments:

Sean said...

New jackets are exactly what I don't need which means I am extra interested. Need to think now what to tell the wife....

Anonymous said...

Be brazen, be shameless. Your store is better than J Crew and they send me at least one bloody pointless email per day.

Sean said...

I get first dibs on 42 or 44 L.

Gregorius Mercator said...

Second dibs on 42L. :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm dying to spend some money. When are the Italian sport coats coming?