14 October 2011

PTO x TCC

That is the preferred method of abbreviating a collaborative effort these days, isn't it?  Anyway, I am honored to be one of the select advance recipients of this Put This On by Cordial Churchman bow tie.
Plays quite well with a Brooks Brothers pink oxford ($5.49) and a jacket in soft brown tweed by the Andover Shop ( $11.99. Pricey by my usual standards, but still a bargain). Thank you both Jesse and Ellie. I will wear it proudly.

Speaking of the Cordial Churchman, I'm pleased to announce that I will once again be carrying a line of Ellie's fine bow ties, as well as a few scarves and ascots, at the upcoming Top Shelf Flea Market.

p.s. Kid Brother will be back with his shoe shine kit. Wear the most scuffed up pair you have.

2 comments:

gentleman mac said...

I love Cordial Churchman! Great products all around.

JimW said...

I'm very fond of that combination. What sort of 'lower' would go best with that 'upper'?