16 January 2014

Exceptions to Every Rule

This is my new favorite pocket square. It's a true classic in navy on white, with a varying pattern that gives it a nice modern vibe. Because of the varying scale of the dots and stripes, it's incredibly versatile as it can be folded so any bit you like shows. Lately, I've been wearing ti with the tiny pin dots at the center showing, with a just a little bit of the big stripes sticking out behind.
But it's made of (gasp!) polyester. That kind of stinks, but for 99¢ I ain't complaining. I'm the only one who knows anyway.

There are exceptions, after all, to every rule.


4 comments:

Paul said...

Cool design, I can see what you mean about the versatility.

"I'm the only one who knows anyway."

Not anymore, you're not. ;) It's ok, we won't hold it against you. :)

WSTKS-FM Worldwide said...

It's great! You know, if you ever come across a second one like it. . .

Best Regards,

Heinz-Ulrich von B.

Joe said...

Touche, Paul.

Anonymous said...

Great pocket square! I have been checking the women's scarves at my favorite thrift stores lately and have come up on some nice pocket squares. Off-topic, but this is the same for D-Ring belts...men's belts found in the women's department.

I understand why it happens, I just need to make more of an effort to get to that side of the store more often!